BOLOGNA LICENSING TRADE FAIR #BLTF20 | 13th EDITION | 30-31 MARCH 2020
With over 4500 visitors, 900 brands represented and 40 retail companies attending in 2019, BLTF is working to consolidate further in 2020 its leading position in the licensing market in Italy and South Europe.
For the next edition, the trade show will go from 3 to 2 days, in order to meet the needs of professionals and optimize the attendance of exhibitors and visitors.
Bologna Licensing Trade Fair is not only where the main protagonists of the licensing business meet, but it is above all the place where it is possible to discover the latest trends, to network with key-play partners and to learn more on the Global Kids Contents offer, thanks to the precious conjunction with the leading Bologna Children’s Book Fair.
At BLTF it happens not only what is already known and taken for granted, but above all it is about the discovery and research of what is new and may determine the future course of the market, in particular in the kids content field.
A unique service for exhibitors
The BLTF offers a number of exclusive advantages for those who operate in the licensing business. They are:
- Assistance in increasing networking activities between offer and demand
- A dedicated service for managing matchmaking meetings with retailers and fashion industry players (new for 2020), accessing to contacts and companies otherwise difficult to reach!
- More businesses opportunities in a unique event, combining licensing in a single appointment, together with publishing, entertainment, digital & media worldwide, thanks to the conjunction with the prestigious Bologna Children’s Book Fair (over 1500 exhibitors representing the world industry of children’s content!).
- Access to pre-registered Italian and foreign visitors lists
- A qualified tailor-made approach that takes care of the needs and requests of each exhibitor
- A rich media coverage thanks to a qualified press office, which will organize a rich Press Tour for exhibitors with the main partners
- A dedicated editorial coverage on the leading publication LICENSING MAGAZINE, which reaches over 20,000 readers in 106 countries worldwide and is officially distributed in an exclusive way throughout all the fairground, both publishing and licensing areas.
NEWS 2020 – TRENDS ZONE: LICENSING FASHION ZONE
Where fashion and licensing meet
With an intense PR activity on recruiting fashion companies, BLTF inaugurates a new strategic zone of the event that aims to bring together brands, apparel and accessories. Networking activities, matchmaking meetings, seminars and case histories will complete an exclusive service that responds to the increasingly central role of fashion for the industry.
A unique event for visitors
With only one ticket it will be possible access to all a series of events: three trade shows, Licensing, Digital & Media and Publishing, all the seminars organized by the Exhibition to present the latest news and to deepen the hottest topics in the licensing world. Moreover, through the PROPERTY GUIDE, visitors will know exactly all the brands represented by the exhibitors and will also have the access to the network lounge for their own business meetings.
Licensing Retail Lounge
A consolidated Networking Retail Area
With over 40 Italianretail companies attending, such as Conad, Coop, Mondadori Retail, Autogrill, Benetton, Amazon and many others, the Licensing Retail Lounge is the reference point for retail, specialised distribution, e-commerce and all forms of distribution of consumer goods, which want to be constantly updated on the latest licensing trends to create new business opportunities.
Presentations, conferences and networking cocktails
Two days of previews, presentations on the latest trends, analysis from Italian and international researches, as well as two Networking Parties, which will be held on 30 and 31 March to conclude an intense day of meetings in a pleasant manner, but without never losing the opportunity to continue doing business!
The 4th Bologna Licensing Award
Finally, in 2020, the Bologna Licensing Award will be celebrated in the same venue as the BLTF takes place. Scheduled for the late afternoon of the first day, the winners will be announced during the award ceremony and the entire community will be involved, both exhibitors and visitors.
1600 sqm exhibition space, 90 exhibitors, 900 brands represented, 40 retail brands and 4500 visitors.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PRESENTATION OF BLTF 2020 AND LEARN ABOUT ALL THE POTENTIAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES RESERVED TO YOU
For further information, write to
Or visit BLTF official website www.bolognalicensing.com